Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Bahasa Inggris


surat lamaran kerja bahasa inggris

surat lamaran kerja bahasa inggris
  Agustus 28, 2015

Personnel Manager
PT. Cahaya Mitra Gemilang
Jl. S.M Raja Medan
Medan 202222
Dear Personnel Manager :
I believe my 10 years of accounting experience might be an asset to PT. Ungu, and therefore I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.
I seek a stable opportunity and strongly identification with Carolina Herrera. I was fully responsible for the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements for management and public reporting, and the Annual Report to Shareholders- and shared responsibility with the Corporate Controller in maintaining operating units compliance with the PSAK.
When can we set up an interview? I may be reached at 021 442-5770. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Your Name

Post a Comment

Artikel Terkait Tips Motivasi