ASKING AND GIVING OPINION

A : This is the report of our company finance, Sir and this is the details with the graphic.

B : Oh, I see it get worse this year. Why does it get worse?

A : It because people don’t want to eat in our restaurant anymore, Sir. They prefer eat in local restaurant than our restaurant.

B : Why?

A : I’m not really sure, Sir.

B : Do you have idea why they prefer eat in local restaurant?

A : Well, people didn’t eat in our restaurant since the increasing of rupiah exchange rate, so I think people want to decrease the exchange rate of rupiah by eat in local restaurant.

B : I see. Do you have idea to make people eat in our restaurant?

A : According to me, local people love discount, Sir. I think we have to make a new creation food and promote it with the discount price for 100 or 200 first customer. I believe people will come back to our restaurant quickly.

B : Good idea. Prepare everything now. We will promote it as soon as possible.

A : Yes, Sir.



ASKING OPINION


A : If you want to read a great book, I recommend this book. This is really a great book. It makes me want to meet the writer of this book. She should be amazing girl.

B : Do you mean Luce? I know her. She is my friend in high school.

A : Seriously? How she looks like?

B : Yes. She is tall, she has an oval face, her eyes is brown, she has a pointed nose. She has bright white skin and long straight hair. 

A : She must be beautiful. What else?

B : oh, her hair is black. She almost perfect if don’t use glasses. She loves to read and write the book. She also loves to swim and she is a kind girl.

A : You make me want to meet her directly. 

B : It will be hard because she don’t like to talk to stranger. But I will help you to meet her.

A : Thank you.

B : No problem.



ASKING DIRECTIONS


A : Excuse me, I’m looking for this address. Is this the right way?

B : Let me see, Sir.

A : here it is sir

B : Yes, this is the right way to get there. But it still 10 km far from here. If you want, you can go by bus. You can stop in the next stop. You just need to walk about 100 meters to the right side from there and you will find this address. 

A : Oh but i am not see the bus pass here. I’m here about 10 minutes

B : really? But there also another way to reach the address . you can go by foot, just follow this way until you get intersection then turn right. In 200 m, you will find supermarket. Keep go straight until you get intersection again. From there turn left and keep go straight until you get the stop oh the bus. From there, just like I say before, you just need to walk about 100 meters to the right side and you will find the address. 

A : I think I will choose the second. It looks simple.

B : Simple but it’s so far, Sir.

A : So, which one i’ll choose? It’s so boring waiting here alone,

B : yeah it depend you sir

A : yes. Thank you for the direction.

B : You’re welcome, Sir.

EXPRESSION TO ASKING HELP


ASKING HELP

A : excuse me uncle, 

B : yeah , what’s up kids? What can i help you?

A : umm like this uncle, accidentally i separate from my mother, when my mother and i through the toys shop, we come into the shop but when i am seeing doll for a few minutes, i’m not see my mother beside of me anymre 

B :oh , i see, so you are separate with your mom in this toy shop, right

A : yes i am, i want mom,

B : okay don’t worry, follow me uhhh, 

A :i am carissa

B :okay carissa, let’s go find your mother there, what colour of your mother’s clotes?

A : it is blue dress, she is so high and she have long and straight hair sir,

B :okay , let’s find your mother together 

A : mmm oh uncle i think she is my mother near the sales over there

B :ok let’s go there

A : mom!!!

C : o carissa, where have you my litle daughter?

B : so you are her mother, next time you must more carefully to keep her always beside you, fortunatelly, she is a good kid , so when she see me, she come to me and asking me help.

C :oh i’m so sorry sir and thank you for your help.

A :thank you uncle

B : okay so goodbye carissa



ASKING PRICE

VOCABULARY

STEAL UNBEATABLE OFFER

OVER PRICED SNAP UP

A RIP OFF SHOPKEEPER

STINGLY BLACK FRIDAY

GAMBLE SWATCH

HUGGLE LIMITED EDITION

NEW ARRIVAL BIG SALE

TRENDS BARGAIN 

ALLOWANCE OLD ARRIVAL

DISCOUNT SHOP



A :can i help you?

B :oh , i wonder if you could help me to find jacket,

A :oh follow me, there are a lot of new arrival clothes over there, it is a new trend , this is the swatch of jacket, 

B :oh let me see the grey one, it’s look beautiful

A :here it is, this one is one of limited edition we have in this shop

B :how about the price,?

A :don’t worry about the price, because it is black Friday, you can bargain here to find suit price and here . and the jacket you hold , it is Rp 375.000

B : what? I think It is over priced, it is a rip off, who wants to pay for a simple jacket? my mom don’t give me much allowance all people will say i am gamble just for a simple jacket, so how about Rp 150.000? 

A : it is too cheap, or maybe you can find old arrival over there, because you can haggle the price so you can get cheapest price, you can meet the shopkeeper

B : i heard there are big sale here in jacket product, i can snap up here , right?

C : oh jackets, over here. Yeah we give discount because it is black friday

B :Oh My God, is this the price? What a bargain, it’s like steal, not like shop over there, it is so stingy. I can’t snap up bargain. so i get 2 for this . so how much i’ll pay

C : i’m so sorry, we’re out of stocks, that’s all we have left. It is the last one, how about another model , it’s Rp 75.000

B :okay , bring me another. This is the money

C : this is your clothes and this is your change, thank you for coming

B : thank you



VOCABULARY

STEAL UNBEATABLE OFFER

OVER PRICED SNAP UP

A RIP OFF SHOPKEEPER

STINGLY BLACK FRIDAY

GAMBLE SWATCH

HUGGLE LIMITED EDITION

NEW ARRIVAL BIG SALE

TRENDS BARGAIN 

ALLOWANCE OLD ARRIVAL

DISCOUNT SHOP





Asking price

Shopkeeper : excuse me, are you looking for something?

Lidia : yes, i wonder if you could help me to find jacket with new trend 

Shopkeeper :oh jacket, follow me , here are all new trend. We also have new arrival clothes over here and the old arrival over there. This is the swatch of new trend jacket and it is limited edition.

Lidia : it’s look beutiful but i’m not sure, i have more allowance. It is so gamble to buy new arrival jacket 

Shopkeeper : don’t worry , because it is black Friday so our shop give big sale or discount . it can also bargain here, so don’t worry about overprice or a rip off price

Lidia : really? So i’ll buy the old arrival . i impress the grey one, how about the price? 

Shopkeeper : oh let me see, it is Rp 95.000,-

Lidia : can i haggle it? It is too expensive . how about Rp 50.000,-

Shopkeeper :oh my God, it is too cheap. Okay Rp 90.000,- is the right price

Lidia :it’s an unbeatable offer. Cheaper please. Can i get it Rp60.000,- ?

Shopkeeper :Oh My God , it’s like steal

Lidia : you said before that it is black Friday,

Shopkeeper :mmm okay then , Rp 60.000,- is the deal price

Lidia :okay thank you, this is te money

Shopkeeper :this is yours and your change,

Post a Comment

Artikel Terkait Tips Motivasi